Qualifications: MPhil, University of Visual & Performing Arts, Sri Lanka, BFA (First Class), Institute of Aesthetic Studies, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.
Life Drawing and Life Painting
- 1992 – J.D.A. Perera scholarship, highest marks in Arts and Sculpture, institute of aesthetic studies – University of Kelaniya
- 1993 – 106th Anniversary Art Exhibition, Deputy – Patron’s Prize for Painting, The Ceylon Society of Arts – Sri Lanka
- 1995 – 107th Anniversary Art Exhibition commended award for paintings, The Ceylon Society of Arts
- 1995 – 107th Anniversary Art exhibition highly commended award for portrait painting, The Ceylon society of Arts
- 2005 -2009 Member of the Art and Sculpture pannel – National Art Council Sri Lanka.
- 1998 – Second International Artists Camp Organized by the German Cultural Institute, British Council, George keyt Foundation and Alliance Francaise
- 2006 – Artists Camp Ujjain – India Organized by kalavat Art
- 2006 – 12th Asian Art biennale Bangladesh Organized by the Shilpa Kala Academy – Bangladesh
- 2010 – 16th SAARC Art camp Thimphu ,Bhutan Organized by the National Environment Commission – Bhutan.
- 2011 – Artists Camp and Exhibition of Paintings SAARC region, Organized by SAARC cultural center Sri Lanka.
2012 – Artists Camp and Exhibition of Paintings SAARC region, Organized by SAARC cultural center Sri Lanka.
- 2013 – 11th Mosan Art Museum world cultural Art symposium, Organized by Mosan Art Museum Republic of Korea
- 2016 – 06th -11th November, Jaipur Art Summit, India.
- 2017- portrait Drawing & painting workshop – Organized by the institute of art & Design –Shycelles.
- 2018 .06.22 – 2018.06.28 Silk journey to art world tour exhibition – Organized by Beijing yi pu cultural company .Ltd
- 2018.07 .19 -2018 .07.28 Delegation tour and painting exhibition ,Ningxia China.Organized by Chinese Cultural Center Sri Lanka.
- 2018.09.15 -2018.12 .14 AMFEK Fellowship Programe (Art Major Faculty Explore K-Arts ).Host Organized by Korean National University of Arts.