The Capital Works Division of the University is responsible in carrying out the following tasks,
- Planning, Implementation and Monitoring of the construction projects
- Planning, Implementation and Monitoring of the rehabilitation projects
- Convening the Progress Review meetings to evaluate and discuss with regard to the progress of the ongoing construction and rehabilitation projects.
- Convening the Land and Building Committee Meeting (LBMC).
- Reporting the progress of construction and rehabilitation projects to the University Grants Commission, Ministry of Higher Education and other stake holders.
- Maintaining service agreements and arranging necessary repairs of AC machines and Elevators.