Centre for International Relations (CIR) of the University of the Visual and Performing Arts was established to facilitate all matters related to international affairs covering all the Faculties and entities. The CIR is undertaking all its activities under the direct guidance of the Vice-Chancellor.
CIR of UVPA was established in March 2021.
The centre is currently operating under a Director with a staff of Deputy registrar, a Management Assistant, and a works-aid.
- Work towards increasing the number of international students mainly postgraduate seeking academic training and research opportunities at UVPA.
- Be the institutional Structure to cater for the needs of the international students and Visiting and Adjunct Professors of the University, Visiting Artists and scholars coming to the University for academic and research purposes.
- Support students and staff in visiting overseas Universities for educational and research purposes.
- Link Cultural relationships with International agencies and Institutions.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with the universities worldwide for educational and research collaborations, exchange of Students and Academics.
Prof. Chandraguptha Thenuwara
Director, Centre for International Relations
University of the Visual and Performing Arts
21, Albert Crescent, Colombo 7, Sri Lanka
Contact number: +94 777 350 228